Monday, May 14, 2012

Gearing up...again

okay, so I run instead of swim... and to be honest, I'd love to be swimming instead... I love to swim.  Maybe my next adventure will be triathlon. I'd have to fix my bike.  ANYWAY! (I guess I'm a little like Dori right now).

So um... last Sunday... Sue and I ran to Bonner and back and then all the way out to my house on the other side of town... yeah, it was just like that.  It was kinda cool!
This Sunday, was crazy busy and I missed the magic mile.  I've missed the magic mile with the group every time since the first one but I haven't had to miss a long run yet! So I did my own magic mile tonight and figured out that a) I probably shouldn't run after dinner and b) there's an adorable family of foxes by the fort that messed up my time a bit! I shaved 20 seconds off my MM though.

I'm getting burned out.  I'm pretty sure it's because school is getting so close to being out.  I'm ready for a change in pace and I'm excited to change up my running times to when I'm not exhausted from tracking down kiddos.  I'm just plain exhausted and I feel like I'm forcing myself to run at this point.  I'm also ready for the process to be over... more because I'm excited to see how this whole thing is going to turn out! I want to see the end result of 6 months of training! For now though I guess I'll "just keep running, running, running. just keep running"

No comments:

Post a Comment